Listing subject to change
Gilliver and Footings at Terra Nova Cafe: Rare solo original sets of music by Gilliver and Footings, 48 Emerald Street.
Home Body Live at The Hive: 25 Roxbury Street, 8 – 11 pm ($8 cover)
The Wood Brothers: Colonial Theatre, 95 Main Street (Tickets start at $38).
Krista Duhaime of Focal Jewelry Designs Pop Up Gallery: Demonstration of the camera disassembly process for her jewelry, Moda Suo Studio, 7 Main Street, Suite #1
Paleozilla Prints at Terra Nova Cafe: Artwork and demonstrations by Paleozilla Prints (Rob Manson), 48 Emerald Street.
Tiahna Lynn and Elizabeth Gallacher: Featured Artists at Prime Roast Coffee Co, 16 Main Street, Open until 9 pm.
Quilt Show Opening Reception: Until 6 pm at the Historical Society of Cheshire County, 246 Main Street.
The Big, Bold, Adventurous Life of Lavinia Warren Author Event: Toadstool Bookshop, 12 Emerald Street, 7 – 8 pm.
Social Hour Fridays: Launching at Luca’s Mediterranean Café! Luca’s will open an hour early every Friday starting Friday, November 2. From 4 to 5:30 pm, the tapas menu and drink prices will be 20% off the regular menu price. Make Luca’s your gathering spot after work and to unwind after a wonderful week! Harvest of the Month Special: Mini Pork Shank Tapas with Apple Cider Glaze and Sweet Potato Puree.
First Friday/Shift Your Shopping Tasting Party: Enjoy free samples of locally made and locally grown goodies from locally owned vendors at Monadnock Food Co-op, 34 Cypress Street; Picadilly Farm Sweet Potatoes on sale.
Molly Collins at Terra Nova Cafe: Artistic snacks by resident baker extraordinaire, Molly Collins
Food & Drink: Harvest of the Month Specials (Sweet Potatoes)
- 21 Bar and Grill, 21 Roxbury Street
- Fireworks Restaurant, 22 Main Street
- Local Burger, 82 Main Street
- Luca’s Mediterranean Cafe, 10 Central Square: Mini Pork Shank Tapas with Apple Cider Glaze and Sweet Potato Puree
- Prime Roast Coffee Co, 16 Main Street, Open until 9 pm
- Taqueria Odelay, 44 Main Street
- Tillie’s Restaurant and Whisky Bar, 9 Court Street
- Brewbakers Cafe, 97 Main Street, Open until 8 pm
- Brewtopia, 40 Washington Street
- Creative Encounters, 18 Main Street
- Good Fortune, 110 Main Street
- Green Energy Options, 37 Roxbury Street, Open until 6 pm
- Hannah Grimes Marketplace, 42 Main Street, Open until 8 pm
- LuvINK&Paper: Card stamping projects, 103 Roxbury Street – Suite 305, 5 – 7 pm
- Machina Arts, The Hive, 25 Roxbury Street
- Miller Brothers Newton, 105 Main Street, Open until 8 pm
- Moda Suo Studio, 7 Main Street, Suite #1
- MOE momentum clothing, 8 Main Street, Open until 7 pm
- Monadnock Food Co-op, 34 Cypress Street, Open until 9 pm
- Monadnock Imaging, 64 Main Street, Open until 9 pm
- Ted’s Shoe and Sport, 115 Main Street, Open until 9 pm
- Terra Nova Cafe, 48 Emerald Street
- The Colonial Theater, 95 Main Street
- The Simple Nest, 12 Main Street, Open until 9 pm
- The Toadstool Bookshop, 12 Emerald Street, Open until 9 pm
- Willow Tree Boutique, 21 West Street
- Winchendon Furniture, 20 Main Street, Open until 7 pm